It’s been a busy quarter!
Hi, folks. We’re back again, asking for your support. I thought it might be useful to look back at some of what we brought to you since our last fundraiser in April. Here are some of the highlights:
- An interview with Michigan Teacher of the Year Gary Abud about being exploited by corporatist, anti-teacher groups Students First and Mackinac Center against his will. This piece went viral nationally.
- Interview Daily Show & Air America creator and comedian Lizz Winstead
- Brought on terrific new writer Amy Lynn Smith (interview here) who has been positively killing it on Medicaid expansion and a host of other topics
- A report on the return of fake Democrat Cody Baily, now 22-year old school board president of a for-charter school
- Liveblog of the Michigan Summit
- Interview with Emily Dievendorf of Equality Michigan
- Liveblog of Gary Peters’ announcement of his run for U.S. Senate with live photos, too
- Interview with Arbor Brewing Co. owners Matt and Rene Greff about their support of Mark Schauer for governor after contributing to Rick Snyder’s campaign in 2010.
- A review of Lee Fang’s book The Machine as well as an interview with Fang himself.
- Anne Savage’s exquisite photos, memes, and graphics including her photos from Vice President Biden’s speech at the Michigan Democratic Party’s Jeff Jack Dinner
- Extensive coverage on the Republican attack on public education and our teachers who educate our kids
- The aways spot on LOLGOP with his essential framing of issues on the national political scene
That’s a pretty impressive list, you must admit. So, what’s it worth to you to have this sort of unique news and commentary day in and day out? $5 a month? $10 a month? $50 a year? $100 a year? Think about the value you get and then please consider supporting us with a financial contribution. All of the content providers at Eclectablog share the revenues we bring in.
You can make your donation using the PayPal link below. You can change the amount if you wish.
Alternatively, you can wait until the TinyPass pop-up pops up (every tenth click on the site) and make your donation that way. If you do that, the popups will go away as long as you have cookies enabled.
If you would prefer to send a check, send me an email and I’ll give you the address.
If you cannot afford to support us financially, you can still help. Please share our content on your Facebook page or other social media like Twitter, etc. Put a “Like” on our Facebook page and click the “Invite friends” button and encourage your friends to like us, too.
Thanks so much,
Chris, Anne, Amy, and LOLGOP