UPDATE: Barb over at the Eclectablog Facebook Page suggested that we keep updating the list below so if you have something to add, email me at eclectablog at gmail yada yada and I’ll include it!
Borrowing a phrase from the inimitable Bob Cesca, but, honestly, have the Republicans really gone over the edge? Have they really lost their schpadoinkle???
Just a few signs of the GOPocaplypse:
- The mentally ill are defective and should be shipped off to Siberia.
- People trying to enter the USA illegally should be shot from helicopters like feral pigs.
- The larger government gets, the smaller God gets.
- The USA shouldn’t help out Japan in its time of dire need because we’d be borrowing money from them to send it back to help them.
- Republican introduces a bill to require presidential candidates to provide a “long form” birth certificate. When asked what a “long form” birth certificate is, she replies, Now, you’re asking me to get into a lot of things that I haven’t really looked into yet..
- College students are foolish and and shouldn’t be allowed to vote.
- Put inner-city black kids on buses and take them out to the countryside to work on farms.
- We should not allow a nuclear disaster of historic proportions to inform our efforts to make our own nuclear industry safer.
Not definitive proof. But pretty fucking close.
I’m just sayin’…