It’s been quite a lame duck session for Democrats:
- They got Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell repealed.
- They got unemployment benefits for millions of out of work Americans extended for a year.
- They got the middle class tax cuts extended for two years.
- They got a economy-stimulating payroll tax holiday put in place.
- They got major food safety bill passed.
- They are on their way to getting a 9/11 first responders’ health care bill passed as they try again to get it past their evil GOPosauric coworkers.
- They are about to get the START treaty passed.
Not too shabby for a group that was considered out for the count just a couple of weeks ago, eh? It was enough to cause Senator Lindsey Graham to complain about the Republican capitulation:
“When it’s all going to be said and done,” he said on Fox News Radio today, “Harry Reid has eaten our lunch. This has been a capitulation in two weeks of dramatic proportions of policies that wouldn’t have passed in the new Congress.”
“The lame duck session was meant to basically transition from one Congress to the next, not take every special interest item the liberals want and pass it in two weeks,” he added.
Aww. Poor Lindsey. Can I just say this?: Suck it, bitches.
I’m just sayin’…