Tonight is our annual Eclectablog/GOTMFV Show fundraiser and we’re totally excited. For those of you who are coming, here’s what the 2018 Eclectagrog beer glass looks like:
IMPORTANT: While we are asking for a $50 donation, all comers will be welcomed and will receive a beer glass + free food and drink. Donate what you can afford, even if that is nothing at the moment. Several sponsors have asked that we use their tickets for folks who want to come but aren’t able to make a donation.
Here is our current list of sponsors. There is still time to join them! Scroll down to the bottom of the post for details.
PREMIUM PROGRESSIVE PARTNERS – Sponsorship in excess of $2,500
– Michigan Education Association
DEMOCRACY DEFENDERS – Sponsorship of $2,500
– Progress Michigan
EQUALITY EVANGELISTS – Sponsorship of $600
– Michigan Nurses Association
– Michigan Democratic Party
JUSTICE WARRIORS – Sponsorship of $500
– Michigan Association for Justice
– Michigan AFL-CIO
CHAMPIONS OF THE COMMONS – Sponsorship of $300
– Joe DiSano – DiSano Strategies
– ACLU of Michigan
– Planned Parenthood Advocates of Michigan
– Doug Scott
– Michelle Deatrick
PROTECTORS OF THE PUBLIC – Sponsorship of $180
– AFT Michigan
– Clean Water Action
– Barb Fuller – MI List
– Debbie and John Dingell
– Eli Savit and Amanda Rice
– Ned and Anne Staebler
– Zack Pohl
– Stuart Dowty and Janet Goldwasser
– Washtenaw County Clerk/Register of Deeds Larry Kestenbaum
– Sam Bagenstos
– Timothy Lange (“Meteor Blades” from Daily Kos)
– Amy Lynn Smith
– Matt and Rene Greff
– Susan Dynarski
– Adam Zemke & Kelly Tebay
– Justin & Tajalli Hodge
Finally, in case you missed them, here are the details:
The party will be held at Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti (720 Norris Street). It will be held on Friday, November 30th from 7-10 p.m. We’re asking for a $50 donation but won’t turn away anyone so please join us for a fun evening of progressive chatter and celebration of our amazing year. We’ll have free food and free beer and a free Eclectagrog beer glass.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the event, sponsorships are available at the following levels:
- Democracy Defender – $2,500 or more; includes admission for up to ten people to the party as well as a week of advertising on Eclectablog in our premium ad space.
- Guardian of Good Government – $1,200; includes admission for up to eight people to the party as well as a week of advertising in the sidebar space.
- Equality Evangelist – $600; includes admission for four people.
- Champion of the Commons – $300; includes admission for three people.
- Protector of the Public – $180; includes admission for two people.
You can use the PayPal widget below or send a check directly to:
Chris Savage/Savage New Media LLC
P.O. Box 32
Dexter, MI 48130
In addition to purchasing sponsorships from this PayPal widget, you may also donate a ticket for $50.
If you’d like to sponsor at a level over $2,500, please email Chris Savage at [email protected] to make arrangements.
All sponsors at every level will be acknowledged in blog posts and on signs at the event. Beyond the public recognition, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are enabling progressive advocacy to flourish and grow so your voice and mine aren’t drowned out by the idiocracy that saturates the airwaves.
We hope to see you there!