We normally do our fundraiser in late spring but some health issues on my end foiled that plan. Then came the midterm election. Then came the general election. So, now that the dust has settled, we are finally getting the opportunity to hold our annual fundraiser. And we NEED to! Our coffers are nearly depleted!
This year we’re thrilled to have Jordan Zakarin from Progressives Everywhere join us as we do a live-recording of our podcast, The GOTMFV Show. Jordan has been on the pod nearly every week for months now in a regular segment to promote the campaigns of important progressive candidates around the country. He’s been so successful that he single-handedly raised nearly a half million dollars for these candidates and helped chalk up some impressive wins on Election Day.
As in the past, the party will be held at Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti (720 Norris Street). It will be held on Friday, November 30th from 7-10 p.m. We’re asking for a $50 donation but won’t turn away anyone so please join us for a fun evening of progressive chatter and celebration of our amazing year. We’ll have free food and free beer and a free Eclectagrog beer glass.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the event, sponsorships are available at the following levels:
- Democracy Defender – $2,500 or more; includes admission for up to ten people to the party as well as a week of advertising on Eclectablog in our premium ad space.
- Guardian of Good Government – $1,200; includes admission for up to eight people to the party as well as a week of advertising in the sidebar space.
- Equality Evangelist – $600; includes admission for four people.
- Champion of the Commons – $300; includes admission for three people.
- Protector of the Public – $180; includes admission for two people.
You can use the PayPal widget below or send a check directly to:
Chris Savage/Savage New Media LLC
P.O. Box 32
Dexter, MI 48130
In addition to purchasing sponsorships from this PayPal widget, you may also donate a ticket for $50.
If you’d like to sponsor at a level over $2,500, please email Chris Savage at [email protected] to make arrangements.
All sponsors at every level will be acknowledged in blog posts and on signs at the event. Beyond the public recognition, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are enabling progressive advocacy to flourish and grow so your voice and mine aren’t drowned out by the idiocracy that saturates the airwaves.
We hope to see you there!