The 2016 Eclectagrog souvenir beer glass!
The new 2016 Eclectagrog beer glasses have arrived. If you come to our party on this Tuesday, May 17th, you’ll get to take one home as a souvenir!
Tickets to the party are $30 in advance and $35 at the door. You can buy them now by clicking HERE. (If you aren’t able to afford the ticket price, that’s fine. Nobody will be turned away.) As in previous years, we’ll have a raffle, complementary food & beer, and the limited edition “Eclectagrog” beer glass as a souvenir.
We have some new sponsors to announce, too! Here’s the full list, new sponsors in bold:
Protector of the Public sponsorship:
- Planned Parenthood Affiliates of Michigan
- 12th District Democrats
- Zack Pohl
- AFT Michigan
- State Rep. Jeff Irwin
- Barb Fuller, candidate for State House District 52
- Jane Forman
- Grassroots Midwest
Champion of the Commons sponsorship:
- Doug Scott
- DiSano Strategies
- Mustard’s Retreat
- Matt & Rene Greff
- Washtenaw County Clerk/Register of Deeds Larry Kestenbaum and Janice Gutfreund
Equality Evangelist sponsorship:
- Gerald & Christine Erickson
- ACLU of Michigan
- Michigan Democratic Party
Guardian of Good Government sponsorship:
- Michigan Nurses Association
- Progress Michigan
Democracy Defender sponsorship
- Michigan Education Association
- Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters and Millwrights
- UAW-Community Action Programs (CAP)
Legislative Challenge sponsorship
- Washtenaw County Commissioner Andy LaBarre
If you or your organization would like to become a sponsor of the event, there is still time! We have five levels this year:
- Democracy Defender – $2,500 or more; includes admission for ten people to the party as well as a week of advertising on Eclectablog in our premium ad space.
- Guardian of Good Government – $1,200; includes admission for eight people to the party as well as a week of advertising in the sidebar space.
- Equality Evangelist – $600; includes admission for four people.
- Champion of the Commons – $300; includes admission for three people.
- Protector of the Public – $180; includes admission for two people.
There’s also a fifth level for elected officials and candidates called “Legislative Challenge” for a $50 contribution.
You can use the PayPal widget below or send a check directly to:
Chris Savage/Savage New Media LLC
P.O. Box 32
Dexter, MI 48130
If you’re sending a check or bringing it to the party, please let me know before Tuesday morning so I can include you in the slideshow that will be shown during the event.
(NOTE: The “Legislative Challenge” level is for candidates only. Thanks.)
If you’d like to sponsor at a level over $2,500, please email me at eclectablog at gmail dot com to make arrangements.
We hope you will join us May 17. Like our last two parties, it will be tons of fun! But it’s also a necessary investment in journalism to keep progressive causes in the public eye. So whether you can be with us in person or not, chip in as much as you can to keep Eclectablog serving movements for a fairer future in Michigan. And please help by sharing this message with everyone in the progressive world!