This Saturday, October 11th, Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mark Schauer will return to his hometown of Howell, Michigan for a pep rally to fire up Livingston County volunteers.
The event begins at 6:30 p.m. and is free and open to the public. It will take place at the Operating Engineers Local 324 Training Facility, 275 E. Highland Road, Howell Township.
In addition to Mark Schauer, a long list of other Democratic candidates will be at the event:
- The Hon. Gary C. Peters – U.S. Senate
- Eric Schertzing – 8th Congressional District
- Godfrey Dillard – Secretary of State
- Richard Bernstein – Michigan Supreme Court
- Mark Totten – Attorney General
- Shari Pollesch – 22nd State House
- Timothy Johnson – 42nd State House
- Jordan Genso – 47th State House
- All 9 Livingston County Commission candidates
For a printable flyer, click the image below. For more information and to RSVP for the event, check out the Facebook event page HERE.
[Eclectameme by Anne C. Savage, special to Eclectablog]