Support your local bloggers
It’s that time of year again, when we come to you, hat in hand, asking you to support what we do here at Eclectablog. Here are some of the highlights since our last fundraiser:
- You’ve gotten coverage of the Democratic National Convention including some of Anne’s incredible photography.
- You’ve read interviews with Jim Dean of Democracy for America, State Representative Barb Byrum and countless candidates for public office.
- You’ve seen coverage of events like the Progress Michigan fundraiser and rallies.
- Here you’ve found coverage of issues nobody else is talking about like Republicans passing laws to protect their white communities from an emergency
- At Eclectablog, you get to read LOLGOP’s sharp and hilarious commentary on the national political scene. It’s a place where he breaks free of the 140-character restraint of Twitter and lets his LOLGOP flag fly.
In short, at Eclectablog we try to provide you with things you can’t find anywhere else. What we ask from you, only one week per quarter, is to consider giving a little back to help us pay our server bills, upgrade our equipment and make the types of improvements that will continue to expand our reach.
Can we count on you for a small contribution?
To sweeten the pot, we are going to do a drawing for five sets of signed photomosaic posters of Barack Obama. These are original creations by our own Anne C. Savage and are nothing short of stunning. Make a donation of $25 or more and be entered into a drawing for one of five two-poster sets.
You can make your donation using this handy Paypal link:
If you would prefer to send a check and need our address, send an email to me at eclectablog at gmail period com.
Finally, if you can’t make a financial contribution, you can help us out by spreading the word about out site. Share links with your friends on social media. Like our Facebook page and invite others to like it as well. Spread the word about Eclectablog and help us expand our readership.
Thanks for considering supporting Eclectablog. We appreciate it tremendously,
Chris, Anne and LOLGOP