Spent some time prettying up the blog over the past coupla days. Here’s some changes you’ll notice:
- Chili pepper icon now appears in the address bar and in the tab if you use Firefox. Firefox also shows the icon, called a “favicon” in link buttons if you bookmark my blog.
- All the sections in the right sidebar now have stylish headers that all match.
- I’ve added a “There’s MORE after the jump!” link to the bottom of my longer posts. This allows me to post just a portion of the entry and then provide a link that let’s you view the rest of it if you want to see it. The upshot is that my longer posts won’t hog up so much real estate and it’ll be easier to scroll down to one you may be looking for. Should help the page load faster as well.
- Tidied up the pictures in the sidebar, added a coupla new ones and added a new quote.
- Removed the underline under blog entry titles which makes ’em look nicer to my eye.
- Added Google AdSense ads. If it turns out not to be very lucrative, I’ll remove them but, who knows? Maybe I can make some beer money off all this blather ;^)
Got any suggestions for making it better? Email me at eclectablog (at) gmail (dot) com.
I’m just sayin’…