The Hate Show gets its comeuppance
Well, well, well. This is interesting. From my inbox this morning:
- As of this morning, 50 companies and two radio stations have dropped Rush Limbaugh’s radio show.
- Even one organization that gets free advertising on his show is demanding to be dropped.
- So many advertisers have fled Limbaugh’s show that yesterday, 77 of 86 total ads were unpaid public service announcements.
- The show is now also resorting to broadcasting dead air during times normally filled with ads.
- One company has even filed a lawsuit to protect its brand name after involuntarily getting mixed up with another company that has advertised on Limbaugh’s show.