By Brainwrap on July 21, 2012 in
"best state-based progressive political blog" for Michigan
LOLGOP on Twitter
- I appreciate a right-wing politician who literally smokes crack. Will help more people use "literally" correctly. about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Much of the U.S. economic security support system consists of subsidies for the affluent in the form of tax breaks http://t.co/nYOt0zO5PU about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- To be fair, Sarah Palin had no idea an aide held an umbrella over her. She just thought she had a good idea. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BruceBartlett: How right-wingers use semantic tricks to kill government http://t.co/olZbcOXTx9 via @Salon about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Just posted at PressThink: Jon Karl got played by a confidential source and now ABC News has a Benghazi problem. http://t… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.