By Brainwrap on July 21, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @haroldpollack: Ebola is not "Obama's Katrina." That cautionary phrase itself suggests a key safety-mechanism of American democracy. ht… about 6 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sethdmichaels: this is incredibly important to understand: there are different electorates in different cycles. http://t.co/MT1KXvEPqZ about 7 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The GOP hates the Frankenstein's monster they call Obamacare so much that they nominated Dr. Frankenstein in 2012 and want him to run again. about 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I agree with John Kasich. Give all Americans Medicaid and let them by supplemental private insurance if they want it. about 29 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @xpostfactoid1: Conservative Republican: Medicaid good, subsidized private insurance marketplace bad http://t.co/v5y9VTFPj6 about 30 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.