By Brainwrap on July 21, 2012 in
"best state-based progressive political blog" for Michigan
LOLGOP on Twitter
- If you're looking for the guys who think America is a Christian nation, they're kicking 1.3 million off unemployment insurance at Christmas. about 15 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- REMINDER: We have to cut the deficit so the next Republican president has plenty of room to run it up. about 20 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good thing we're feeding the deficit hawks. They're starving -- unlike the people who can't find jobs. about 23 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cute. Marco Rubio still doesn't know that the only thing he'll ever be president of is the Ted Cruz fan club. about 24 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Macro Rubio wants you know it's his turn to filibuster. about 25 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.