By Brainwrap on July 21, 2012 in
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @adamslily: "Our Republican females" http://t.co/cPGzbg0zmJ about 4 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JakeSherman: NOT MAKING THIS UP House plans to vote on repealing Obamacare next week. First time this Congress, not close to the first … about 8 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Besides Ben Carson, Mitt is the only GOP candidate who has done real good with his life -- Romneycare. Too bad he has to pretend to hate it. about 9 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- That one of his aides suggested, "Romney is determined to re-brand himself as authentic" points to Mitt's problem. He's using the same team. about 14 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JeffYoung: At least 9.5M people signed up for an Obamacare health insurance plan through mid-January. 3M are new customers. http://t.co… about 16 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.