By Brainwrap on July 21, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: POLL: Pro-Ocare Gov Beshear approval at 56-36; anti-Medicaid expansion Gov Jindal at 40-54: http://t.co/H1zgU3SUpg about 22 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @perrybaconjr: Gov. Steve Beshear of Ky is the most bullish Democrat in the country in urging the party to run on Obamacare. http://t.co… about 30 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Mobute: GOP Finally Submits Obamacare Repeal-And-Replace Bill: "HR-1488: Heaven Is For Real." about 40 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ceelle1 @shennabellows Not great -- yet. about 44 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to ceelle1 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Republicans are trying find a way to suggest Tom Cotton losing by 10 percent is a good sign. Those are Scott Brown numbers. about 47 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.