By Brainwrap on July 21, 2012 in
"best state-based progressive political blog" for Michigan
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @HenryADecker: Adegbile’s Denied Confirmation Is Affront To Our Principles http://t.co/uvSEDWPYES via @nationalmemo about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gallup says the percentage of uninsured Americans is at a five year low. Also, it's dumb that there are any uninsured people in America. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is the part of Obama's Katrina when the number of uninsured Americans dropped to the lowest point in 5 years. about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: New analysis projects Latino share of vote will spike in CO, NV, FL, TX, NM, AZ, VA, GA, NC: http://t.co/kTIIvu9hPm about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Republicans are having a serious debate about whether they should pretend to like poor people as they punish them. http://t.co/SHNhADEVrw about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.