By Brainwrap on July 21, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @HenryADecker: The far right didn't exactly take President Obama's #ImmigrationAction well http://t.co/mibqOijYkF about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: Michele Bachmann & Steve King will travel to border today to "cast themselves as leading GOP voices" http://t.co/6G9z4fG… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @IlyaSomin: Why Obama's new policy on deportation of immigrants does not undermine the rule of law: http://t.co/Ny6Cak3ZaR about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I remember when Republicans were only for breaking up families if Newt Gingrich found a younger wife. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #lawless RT @ryanbeckwith: Interesting point: Before 1875, there were no US immigration laws at all. http://t.co/LR7RWfnlMH about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.