By Brainwrap on July 21, 2012 in
"best state-based progressive political blog" for Michigan
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @mmfa: Health care reform has helped thousands of people get insurance, but media is mostly focused on negative stories: http://t.co/r2b… about 10 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @fakedansavage: PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban http://t.co/iYOOC4Fieu via @zite about 12 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NationalMemo: Our long-term debt problem is a health care costs problem. And Obamacare may already be solving it. http://t.co/LxEkvNDcWA about 24 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Instead of trying to stop rape, Michigan Republicans want women to plan ahead for theirs. http://t.co/5j70wLAiQN about 31 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “...one of the most mysogynistic proposals I’ve ever seen in the Michigan Legislature.” Congrats, fellas! http://t.co/5j70wLAiQN about 34 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.