By Brainwrap on November 1, 2012 in
"best state-based progressive political blog" for Michigan
LOLGOP on Twitter
- REMINDER: You can meet with the Soviet Union and sell arms to Iran. But you can't shake hands with Cuba. http://t.co/UKD2a0Kw2J about 34 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- REMINDER: Right wingers appalled that President Obama displayed an act of tolerance and conciliation AT NELSON MANDELA'S FUNERAL. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's time we put the "Christ, we can't afford to give these leeches food stamps" BACK in Christmas. http://t.co/eJ2hB2kXZs about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @alswrite: I spoke with @tonytrupiano about religious & moral intrusion into #healthcare decisions. The podcast http://t.co/3ITQ29VFM9 #… about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HenryADecker: Good news: There's genuine bipartisan consensus on extending unemployment benefits. Bad news: Congress doesn't care http:… about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.