By Brainwrap on November 1, 2012 in
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @DrGrumble: In Saudi Arabia the punishment for adultery is stoning to death. http://t.co/IX2lTQ31PH about 16 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How many times does Huckabee have to call Beyonce a hooker before you see anti-reproductive rights guys don't have a problem with women? about 18 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything you every wanted to know about sex but were legally barred my Mississippi state law from asking about 22 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AriBerman: GOP senators give their staff paid parental leave but don't support paid leave for all Americans http://t.co/Pbh0rD1Ss5 about 22 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How do pollsters find Republicans to poll who aren't running for president? about 27 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.