By Brainwrap on July 21, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @Eclectablog: Republicans are lying to their base -- and this may be the last election they can get away with it (by @LOLGOP) http://t.c… about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rand Paul: It's easier to get Ebola than it is to get that movie Clue. I swear I've seen it four times and I never guess how it'll end. about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you're desperate to be in the White House, don't jump the fence. Just shut down the government to start your 2016 campaign like Ted Cruz. about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There's only one election in 2014 that could result in 1 million people gaining health insurance. http://t.co/rkUbzQYuDG about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- America. Where it's still easier to jump the White House fence than it is to get Ebola. about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.