Tag Archives | Stephen King
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @MariaSalamancaM: You need 4 Bushes to match Obama's job net creation numbers, 10 to match Clinton's http://t.co/lEEp3sPtkY about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Obama only takes questions for women and Republicans only take rights from women. about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- To millennials, Jeb Bush is just the Mmmmbop guy or the brother of the guy who ruined their childhoods. about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MikeGrunwald: Obama, asked to describe the benefits of #KXL, sounds like he's describing the benefits of a hemorrhoid. about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Eclectablog: MUST READ by @annagalland & @bbond: Will Senate Dems stand for diplomacy—or w/ Republican war hawks? http://t.co/wSDnLDyd… about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.