Tag Archives | Stephen King
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Nothing more impressive from leaders who take orders from radio hosts who resemble bit players from Mad Men season 2 https://t.co/2Nhf6ABUQh about 1 minute ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SenWarren: I can’t find a clause in the Constitution that says “…except when there’s a year left in the term of a Democratic President.” about 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The billion-dollar baby figured out that the GOP has the immune system of an earthworm. https://t.co/2WUvWlzmBQ https://t.co/D4ALi0OWR4 about 28 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If the GOP establishment doesn't pressure Bush or Rubio to drop out before Florida, they're at smoking in the ICU levels of suicidalness. about 53 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PhillThompsn: When you're tied for last in your firewall state https://t.co/f7C7b3kDZY via cbsnews https://t.co/rMHWDF3jP0 about 55 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.