The screenshot below tells you pretty much everything you need to know about Herman Cain’s supporters and why he is actually doing pretty well in the polls and with fundraising right now.
The screenshot is from his PAC. The title of the post is “Herman Cain Accuser Karen Kraushaar works for Obama and she’s ugly”
The comment with the photo of Kraushaar says “Ew, gross! Who the hell does this ugly b1tch think she’s fooling? Just to be clear, Karen Kraushaar is the one on the left.”
Get it? She’s an “ugly bitch” so there’s no way Cain would have ever hit on her.…
President Obama is on a tear lately. Under the banner “We Can’t Wait”, he is using Executive Orders to accomplish things that Congress is unable or unwilling to do themselves. The latest salvo is cutting government waste.
Here’s Ohio Governor John Kasich about the stunning defeat handed to him yesterday by Ohio voters who are having none of his union-bashing garbage:
When asked about the people’s message, Mr. Kasich said, “They might have said it was too much too soon.”
He would have been 100% correct if he had left off the last two words.…
America is about to get saved. On 11/11/11, TheCall Detroit prayer rally is gonna save us all.
But the place where they say there is no hope, God has chosen as His staging ground for a great communal healing and His house of prayer for all nations.…
In what can only be called a nail-biter last night (see my liveblog HERE to see what I mean), the effort to recall anti-teacher, anti-union Republican Rep. Paul Scott from Grand Blanc was successful last night. After all of the votes were counted, Scott was recalled by a margin of only 197 votes – 50.4% to 49.6%. This is, however, quite a different result than the final poll before the election that had Scott winning by 8 percentage points.
Over the course of this campaign, the recall organizers displayed a nearly-Herculean level of determination. Recall language approval happened very late in the game.…
At 10:12 p.m., with 65.7% of precincts counted, the recall of anti-teacher, anti-union Michigan State Representative Paul Scott stands thusly:
49.49% FOR recall
50.51% against recall
10:18 p.m., with 74.29% of precincts counted, the recall of anti-teacher, anti-union Michigan State Representative Paul Scott stands thusly:
49.39% FOR recall
50.61% against recall
Difference is 237 votes. Think your vote doesn’t count?
10:39 p.m. Okay, Genesee County just took the Scott recall numbers off their website…
10:43 p.m. Okay, Scott recall numbers back up. With 82.86% of precincts counted:
49.21% FOR recall
50.79% against recall
Difference is 302 votes.…
This little guy is “Ace”. Ace was found near an Ace Hardware store in Detroit last Friday, unbelievably emaciated and near death. He was turned over to Detroit Animal Control who operate under a Detroit law that says they must hold him for four days unless the owner retrieves him. After that, he will be euthanized because adoption of pit bulls to non-owners is not allowed in the city.
Ace’s story has taken off like wildfire. A Facebook page was created. The page had around 4,000 likes this morning. As I type this Tuesday evening, it has almost 7,300 (300+ just while I was writing it.) An online petition was put up.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Actually, the Republican Party’s past record on civil rights is not so bad. It’s the present that is the problem. http://t.co/S3azVkyKRK about 11 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ShannonCBPP: Health reform reduces the deficit, contrary to senate GOP analysis http://t.co/ur2vHl6Thp #ACA #Obamacare about 19 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Now that Fox News is done demanding an Ebola czar and flight limits, they should be honest about what they want and demand more Ebola cases. about 23 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @charles_gaba: #ACASignups Republicans nationwide calling for $19 BILLION in new state taxes: http://t.co/FqktxpD65p #ACA #Obamacare about 30 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The best epilogue for Liz Cheney's Senate campaign. MT @Philip_Elliott (AP) - Same-sex marriages now recognized in Wyoming for first time. about 35 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite