By Eclectablog on December 11, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- The problem with that last tweet is that there is a constitutional right to choice but not to someone else's property. about 11 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If Cliven Bundy could get pregnant, armed "militias" would be clinic escorts. about 15 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I hoped Obamacare exchanges would enroll more than the 7.9 million who lost coverage under W. Bush. Beat it by 100k. http://t.co/D8V3iPBSbL about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JamilSmith: Brown v. Board of Education is about to turn 60. @jelani9 on the failure of desegregation, "an antique principle": http://t… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nycsouthpaw: We can't scrape together $16mm per year to get California a quake warning system Mexico has had for two decades? http://t… about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.