By Eclectablog on December 11, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @Eclectablog: BREAKING: More corruption in the Snyder administration: $26.4 million in no-bid contracts awarded to campaign donor http:/… about 58 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SimonMaloy: Having spent 7+ years seeing Obama's past scrutinized for "radicalism," it's fun when this stuff gets ignored. http://t.co/… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thus far, in the U.S., you're 1.9 billion times more likely to be the victim of a bad Ebola joke than Ebola, especially if you follow me. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #ReasonToExitAnObamaSpeech GEORGE F. WILL TOLD ME O'BOLA WOULD GIVE ME THE EBOLA AND/OR MAKE ME PLAY GOLF about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Weird. You never hear of for-profit wedding businesses denying divorcees services. It's is if this is about punishing a specific minority. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.