By Eclectablog on December 11, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- FYI: The guys who voted for Bush twice have convinced themselves that they're smarter than Neil deGrasse Tyson because he misquoted Bush. about 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dailykos: Daily Kos Elections ad roundup: Democrats may be smelling blood in South Dakota's Senate race http://t.co/UhvqgDViHR about 24 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MikeGrunwald: People don't think of no-copay birth control or reduced AC costs from efficiency mandates as tax cuts. But it's money in … about 26 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 27% of Republicans now think evolution is the part of Obamacare that makes people gay. about 29 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If the United States had 87% turnout for an election, Floridans will still be in line to vote from 2012. about 45 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.