Brighton Tea Party
By Eclectablog on October 9, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @mtomasky: New Column: Marco Rubio is really misplaying this Cuba thing, and he looks cowardly doing it. http://t.co/YP1Drt9AVS via @mto… about 2 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: For Marco Rubio, there's zero downside in becoming Obama's chief tormentor on Cuba. Here's why: http://t.co/UZ344quuh2 about 3 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A lot of the same guys calling Sony cowards for pulling The Interview were quivering over Ebola and hungry kids showing up at the border. about 9 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This year: 2,506,000 jobs created and 9+ million gained insurance. 8 years of W.: 1,282,000 jobs created and 7.9 million lost insurance. about 22 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More net jobs have been created this year -- 2,506,000 -- than in 8 years of the W. Bush Administration -- 1,282,000. http://t.co/b2A3ERl6ix about 25 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.