Brighton Tea Party
By Eclectablog on October 9, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Marco Rubio's flipflop on the issue that made him electable has to make him the frontrunner for the GOP nomination. http://t.co/j43WNOIPwR about 26 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: DREAMers are doing what many media outlets refuse to do: Describe GOP positions on immigration accurately. about 32 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Weird. The Kochs say they want gay-marriage but they only support gay-marriage hating candidates who love big oil. http://t.co/D4mGsBk8PP about 32 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If your heroes are Ronald Reagan and Vladimir Putin, you just like bad actors who ride horses. about 36 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CitizenCohn: Why 3.6 degrees (F) is a magic number for climate scientists -- and not in a good way. @rebleber explains. http://t.co/XTH… about 45 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.