Brighton Tea Party
By Eclectablog on October 9, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Thanks, @MittRomney! 14.1+ million Americans have health insurance because you couldn't beat the guy who implemented your health care plan. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fox News puts Obamacare enrollments in context. http://t.co/LavUMlq93Q about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @stevebenen: In light of today's ACA news, I made a chart - just in case Fox News wants to use it http://t.co/WORJFvM0Sb http://t.co/G0P… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More Clintons and 8 million Americans signed up for Obamacare. Terrible day to be a Republican. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: Excellent @CitizenCohn take on why the 8 million Ocare sign-ups is such a big deal: http://t.co/XbaWZAk3vp about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.