[Photo credit: Anne C Savage, special to Eclectablog]
By Anne on December 15, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @NationalMemo: Medicaid Projections Get More Affordable, And Obamacare Politics Get Trickier For GOP http://t.co/H8aeVVcSVP about 35 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BenjySarlin: Where in the Constitution does it say the president can just decide who gets out of jail? Oh, right there. Huh. http://t.c… about 43 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ZandarVTS: Rand Paul: climate change "inconclusive", "alarmist" and "ignoramus" supporters http://t.co/FP69uKzBcd But tell me how you s… about 52 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If Mitt Romney had won attacking the Stimulus' loans that basically created America's solar industry, we'd have deserved Mitt Romney. about 52 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WTF happened in 2009, @MikeGrunwald? MT @CoralMDavenport: Wow - U.S. solar power generation jumped 418% in 4 years: http://t.co/EJeR75bwHw about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.