[Photo credit: Anne C Savage, special to Eclectablog]
By Anne on December 15, 2012 in
"best state-based progressive political blog" for Michigan
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @washingtonpost: Iowa's GOP governor expands Medicaid program http://t.co/aJSulozXto about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- REMINDER: If we made it easy for the 99% to vote, it wouldn't matter what the 1% wanted. http://t.co/OmNbKiZtHa about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- REMINDER: If voting didn't matter, the GOP wouldn't be trying to stop black people from doing it. http://t.co/XzZiPlT6dH about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wall Street is looking into charging Elizabeth Warren with a hate crime for saying Social Security should be expanded http://t.co/3UlPFVIlUx about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoeConason: WHAT "Republican rebound"? ask @StanGreenberg and @JamesCarville. They have fresh data http://t.co/HFdUZQFAMM Sign up for … about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.