[CC Image credit: Gage Skidmore | Flickr]
By Eclectablog on October 18, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @CabPolitical: Burke(D) back ahead in WI Gov Model: Race remains a Toss-Up - Burke(D) 49.1% - Walker(R) 47.5% http://t.co/QyVw4s8JFB about 11 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AlanIAbramowitz: I'm moving MI senate race into "lock for Dems" category now that Jen Rubin has given Terry Lynn Land good chance: http… about 29 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AFSCME: When it comes to @GOP govs the last 4 years, it's been a real horror story http://t.co/nfkfnbEdON #1u #AmericanHorrorStory about 30 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HSHV: Tuesdays are hard for Charlie cat. http://t.co/RVjmonGz4r about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you think honesty is expensive, try shame. http://t.co/SAJ4SrMzaR about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.