[CC Image credit: Gage Skidmore | Flickr]
By Eclectablog on October 18, 2012 in
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @frontlinepbs: How does the DOJ reform a police department like Ferguson? http://t.co/H8Eta5B90J #FergusonReport http://t.co/2E7AI51Mx4 about 9 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's 2015 and the only place we don't have cameras is where we actually need them -- in the Supreme Court. about 25 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @politicalwire: Uninsured Rate Continues to Edge Downward http://t.co/nvQOKfbcel via @rollcall about 31 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @robinmarty: "We are Wisconsinites who know for sure that our governor, Scott Walker, will never be honest with you.” http://t.co/xqnCHj… about 33 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So your argument is Congress made unconstitutional threats to force Medicaid expansion yet snuck a secret threat in that would undo the law. about 36 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.