By LOLGOP on November 24, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- If it weren't Cuba, the GOP would be freaking out about Obama's belt clip. Why not do big things? via @stefanjbecket http://t.co/k3kFOi1DFF about 3 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don't care if 99% of people disagree with me! - Marco Rubio, advocating for democracy about 9 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AlecMacGillis: This, by @jimtankersley, is as good and concise a distillation as I've seen on the cost of US's overfinancialization. ht… about 14 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @joshgreenman That song was written to humiliate a man who just sat there as Sussudio was written about 15 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to joshgreenman ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @charles_gaba: #ACASignups THE MEDICAID GRAPH: Guess what? I think we've broken 12.0M #ACA-enabled Medicaid enrollees: http://t.co/4PGg1… about 33 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.