By Eclectablog on September 1, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @MikeGrunwald: Miami ex-mayor, son of Castro prisoner --> @Manny_A_Diaz For 50 years we've tried it one way. The time has come for a dif… about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Purveyors of a policy that has failed for 50 years warn Cuba engagement won't work. about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- While all you are pretending to not like James Franco he just got an MSW and a MFA in Dance from Smith. about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If it weren't Cuba, the GOP would be freaking out about Obama's belt clip. Why not do big things? via @stefanjbecket http://t.co/k3kFOi1DFF about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don't care if 99% of people disagree with me! - Marco Rubio, advocating for democracy about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.