By Eclectablog on September 1, 2012 in
LOLGOP on Twitter
- If you're worried that you might have Ebola, ask your doctor if you're a health worker who recently treated Ebola patients. about 9 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Squirrelpunkd: @LOLGOP Jackson. about 9 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @fairytalejedi Nope. about 10 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to fairytalejedi ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PaulBlu: Kochs claim to be pro-gay marriage. Why do they keep funding groups that aren't? http://t.co/idLvXAoA1o about 11 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great Depression hit the richest hard. They've made out like robber barons in the Great Recession. Biggest obstacle to fighting inequality. about 40 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.