By Eclectablog on September 1, 2012 in
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @AriBerman: Overturning 'one person, one vote' would be "power shift almost perfectly calibrated to benefit the Republican party” http:/… about 41 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoeConason: In @politico and now @TheAtlantic, sane analysis of that fake Blumenthal scandal http://t.co/UcTJUuD5J3 about 45 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: This is terrible. It looks like Congress has given up on voting on war against ISIS: http://t.co/ADFmRad22u about 52 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sexual abuse is vile and an epidemic in our society. But I can't help but wonder where these Republicans' fathers were. about 54 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Keethers: I know one thing, I wouldn't be effing around on Loretta Lynch's watch. about 55 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.