Tonight is our 2019 annual fundraiser for Eclectablog and The GOTMFV Show podcast. Our theme this year is “Words That Can Save Democracy” and we have a very special guest. Anat Shenker-Osorio is a political communications expert whose research with Prof. Ian Haney-Lopez, DEMOS, and AFSCME is transforming how people communicate about their candidates and issues. Attendees of the fundraiser will enjoy a special presentation by Anat and then we’ll record the podcast live.
As usual, sponsorships are available (see the end of this post) but time is running out!
This year’s Eclectagrog souvenir glasses are pretty fun:
This year, our is from 6-9 p.m. at the Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales + Kitchen (2319 Bishop Circle East in Dexter). If you’ve never been to Jolly Pumpkin, you’re in for a treat. The food is superb and the beer is equally good.
Now, without further ado, here is our updated list of sponsors:
DEMOCRACY DEFENDERS – Sponsorship of $2,500 or more
– United Auto Workers
– Progress Michigan
– Michigan Education Association
EQUALITY EVANGELISTS – Sponsorship of $600
– Michigan Nurses Association
– Michigan AFL-CIO
CHAMPIONS OF THE COMMONS – Sponsorship of $300
– ACLU of Michigan
– Planned Parenthood Advocates of Michigan
– Sierra Club – Michigan Chapter
– Michigan Democratic Party
– Doug Scott
– State House Representative Donna Lasinski
– Amy Hunter
PROTECTORS OF THE PUBLIC – Sponsorship of $180
– AFT Michigan
– Barb Fuller – MI List
– Sam Bagenstos
– Stuart Dowty and Janet Goldwasser
– Mitchell Robinson
– Nick Roumel
– Eli Savit
– Kris Pratt
– Joshua Kay
If you’re interested in sponsoring the event, sponsorships are available at the following levels:
- Democracy Defender – $2,500 or more; includes admission for up to ten people to the party as well as a week of advertising on Eclectablog in our premium ad space.
- Guardian of Good Government – $1,200; includes admission for up to eight people to the party as well as a week of advertising in the sidebar space.
- Equality Evangelist – $600; includes admission for four people.
- Champion of the Commons – $300; includes admission for three people.
- Protector of the Public – $180; includes admission for two people.
You can use the PayPal widget below or send a check directly to:
Chris Savage/Savage New Media LLC
P.O. Box 32
Dexter, MI 48130
In addition to purchasing sponsorships from this PayPal widget, you may also donate a ticket for $50.
If you’d like to sponsor at a level over $2,500, please email Chris Savage at [email protected] to make arrangements.
All sponsors at every level will be acknowledged in blog posts and on signs at the event. Beyond the public recognition, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are amplifying progressive words that can save democracy.