Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @alswrite: If you think religious doctrine should never trump access to quality medical care, don't miss my series @Eclectablog. http://… about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WesleyLowery: Tucked away in a footnote toward the bottom of DOJ report: Ferguson PD "tolerates sexual harassment by male officers" htt… about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoeConason: Searching for a word to describe politicians and pundits eager to deprive children of health care…soulless. http://t.co/u6t… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Being a gay is a choice" is pretty much a code for "I'm one Margarita Monday away from changing my whole life." about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're going to need a Bush to solve our not-enough-U.S.-troops-in-Iraq & too-many-people-with-health-insurance problems. about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite