Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @andreagrimes: Unsure how to talk to your fellow DUDE SIRS about not threatening to rape women on YouTube? HERE I AM WITH THE ASSIST htt… about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's 11 PM, does Scott Brown know where Scott Brown is? about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sorry, I only get my Ebola science from the channel that spent half a year showing me boats searching for an airliner in the ocean. about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ninaturner: Are you ready to #MeetMeAtTheBox? Join #TeamTurner in #Akron, #Canton, or #Cleveland this weekend! http://t.co/PVzDv610W9 about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Eclectablog: Big Picture: Rick Snyder & Taxes - A visual exploration of how Snyder has paid for corp. tax cuts (by @Anne_Savage) http:/… about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite