Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @jeremyschulman: Not to give Cuomo/Christie any more bright ideas, but making the entire Bellevue staff live in tents in the logical con… about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Eclectablog: REMINDER: Gov. Snyder hasn't taken $1 billion out of K-12 education, he's taken BILLIONS out of K-12 education http://t.co… about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tobyharnden: Ebola nurse treated like criminal in US: "I had tried to help when much of the world has looked on & done nothing.” http:/… about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @EyeOnInsurance: Pining for the 'good old days' before Obamacare? @WendellPotter takes us on a stroll down memory lane. http://t.co/agXd… about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @StevenTDennis: Gallup Job Creation Index 1 tick off Obama-era high (+31) http://t.co/U2WLdiQVXe about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite