Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Republicans are trying to out-regular each other. Scott Walker says he shops at Kohls. Lindsey Graham insists that he was conceived in one. about 11 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ezraklein: The anti-Obamacare movement is making red states sicker and poorer: http://t.co/uKZoNZ67wr about 18 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sharonmilano: Christie retirement plan...equals the biggest tax hike ever | Mulshine http://t.co/fyVhO4oVbh via @njdotcom #uniteblue @N… about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tabletmag: The story behind NBC’s historic 1943 radio broadcast about the #WarsawGhettoUprising, which commenced 72yrs ago today http:/… about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Reportedly Rubio was speaking some language that isn't English. http://t.co/sbBIoj0aGX about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite