Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @AriBerman: How Reagan's victory over Carter ushered in counterrevolution against civil rights laws http://t.co/6vjLhusoyg @latimesopini… about 12 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I often get the impression that Bobby Jindal doesn't even believe he's speaking for Bobby Jindal. about 27 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NationalMemo: All the jobs lost in the Great Recession have now been recovered and the unemployment rate is at a 7-year low. http://t.c… about 36 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Also, Rosa Parks was married once. For 45 years. about 54 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @mljamrisko: One milestone the labor market hit in August: the number of full-time jobs hit a new record | http://t.co/3YLigmGzJ5 http:/… about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite