Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Good to see a website that says the government is out to get us backing lies about American Muslims to justify the government tracking them. about 3 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HayesBrown: "WHY ISN'T THERE A WHITE HISTORY MON-" https://t.co/DipplXKcwB about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How to Give Your Aunt's Husband His Pre-Existing Condition Back about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jenn_ruth: #CreepingSharia https://t.co/WkXIIxFCzW about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HeerJeet: You know, I wasn't expecting Trump to go after the disabled until a few months after he's elected. https://t.co/86JCANP4Bx about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite