Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- They're having Trump on to play "Spot the Immigrant" with this segment tonight. https://t.co/9lqOwOu9rt about 8 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- He was Lehman's secret weapon after all! http://t.co/9P6vJ2c7Ag https://t.co/YrtGRhYsWL about 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MERKEL!!!!!!!!!!!! https://t.co/dXvADpdk80 about 14 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TED CRUZ, ONLY YOU CAN SAVE US NOW. TELL THE CLERK NOT TO GRANT BENNIFER II A DIVORCE LICENSE. about 17 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Obama Administration wants to give 5 million workers a raise. Let the Department of Labor know you agree. http://t.co/ZfdZRNONr4 about 19 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite