Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @DavidCayJ: How to Win Against the Oligarchs - practical advice on making our democracy endure - my @NationalMemo column http://t.co/X3E… about 41 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SeanMcElwee: 1. Real value of minimum wage increases under Dems (decreases under Reps). 2. Economy grows faster under Dems. Weird. http… about 54 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Under Obama, 2X Americans gained insurance as lost it under W. and more jobs have been created than under 2 Bushes. http://t.co/lhiLCjP05A about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NoToFeminism: I don't need femims the religious freedom bill is good! I am SICK of gays coming into my bakery & doing PERVERTED things … about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You shouldn't force me to participate in beliefs I don't share, say the people who say we're a Christian nation whether you like it or not. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite