Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @ProgressMich: Federal judge slams #Republican AG Bill #Schuette for absence in child #slavery case http://t.co/OX7H90MIry via @Eclectab… about 54 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LastWeekTonight: Last night's segment on the translators who have aided the U.S. military in Iraq and Afghanistan: http://t.co/JuntpJ4A… about 56 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ddiamond: • Kent Brantly: Recovered. • Nancy Writebol: Recovered. • Rick Sacra: Recovered. • Ashoka Mukpo: Recovered. Ebola: We can be… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you're part of a political party that's willing to take Donald Trump's presidential "campaign" seriously, reconsider everything. about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @aimeemann: Holy shit this book by @mountain_goats is so good I sort of feel like screaming or something. Seriously, go get it. #WolfInW… about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite