Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Like Obama, George W. Bush Let Undocumented Immigrants Stay and Work http://t.co/YVXgiBdS8D about 5 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jbouie: If we’re going to legalize marijuana, then let’s use the revenue to repair the damage from our war with it. http://t.co/l7HfVzt… about 10 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SimonWDC: Sadly, because it is still relevant, re-up my @MSNBC op-ed abt how House Rs only imm reform idea is to deport kids http://t.c… about 35 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- America begins third month of plot to trick Mitt Romney into making his third failed run for president about 36 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rick Perry has become the first governor to turn the National Guard into a Super PAC for his presidential campaign. about 51 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite