Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @sethdmichaels: very smart @lucia_graves piece on how @WorkingFamilies made sick leave into a national issue: http://t.co/XVUsLh7KyP about 34 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want the Jewish vote? Get rid of hate groups that see Israel as a way to trigger end times that'll send Jews to hell. http://t.co/sk1Ivqwir4 about 36 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @stevebenen: Seen the non-partisan amicus briefs in the King/Burwell case? The American Cancer Society's was especially striking http://… about 41 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @asmith83: We took this list of 32 important fundraising zips: http://t.co/WIWroBfFwi and looked at their income and diversity: http://t… about 50 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If Jeb Bush admits to smoking weed during the Terry Schiavo thing, he'd get two big problems out of the way. about 53 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite