Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- If Bobby Jindal wants to make sure Rand Paul won't be the GOP's nominee, he should endorse him. https://t.co/3dhCDDH7TB about 14 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Talk about getting money out of politics. https://t.co/ZWr6Fi75Gw about 18 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @price_laborecon: More seriously I don't say it enough when I love this guy I love him completely. Read and share. http://t.co/4f0G4kHG6a about 29 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Punditry 2023: The president would get more done in Congress if she'd just fav a little more. about 41 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tweetsintheME: In case you need a reminder about how Rand Paul feels about wealthy corporate overlords: http://t.co/bUnqR1qRO2 about 47 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite