Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Buy us a beer?
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @NationalMemo: Voter suppression helped the GOP win the White House two times and they're after a third. http://t.co/SPVPjuP3Cj http://t… about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Scott Walker: Hillary Clinton is too old to run for president but not old enough to qualify for Social Security. https://t.co/d9jnn33QkN about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AndyKindler: Thank you @amyschumer for speaking out! Amy Schumer and Sen. Chuck Schumer team up to fight gun violence http://t.co/2C2Ha… about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Add us all together and we're still losing to a guy who mocked American prisoners of war. http://t.co/SQcHO6r7SG about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Any party that has Trump as a nominee would be a third-party. http://t.co/NTSbjrQTf0 about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite