Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- If Giuliani believes rhetoric is responsible for an evil act of murder, what's his anti-Obama rhetoric doing? about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your smears are dangerous and incite violence! says man with a meme of Obama burning the Constitution as his email signature. about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MelBrooks: My brother Lenny wrote “Happy Hannukah Hitler” on one of the bombs he dropped from his B17 Flying Fortress in WWII #AVeryMel… about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- All the Republicans who said Obamacare would lead to the best job growth of the century should take a bow. http://t.co/UUFnxoMR0A about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TUSK81: .@joseiswriting sums it up perfectly. http://t.co/bj8LySL1qc about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite