Energizing. Engaging. Winning.
Every year, Progress Michigan and a Who’s Who coalition of progressive organizations from around the state host an event called “The Michigan Summit”. (You can have a look at my liveblog of the 2011 Michigan Summit HERE.)
This year, the event takes place THIS SATURDAY, May 12, 2012, starting at 8:00 a.m. at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. If you are involved in progressive political action, activism or Democratic politics in any way, you won’t want to miss it.
This year’s theme is “Energizing. Engaging. Winning.” and it’s a perfect description of the intent of The Michigan Summit: to activate progressives across the state to achieve our goals in everything that we do.…
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @JustinBarasky: Hey look, Hillary & Bernie know how to walk on stage. So right away our debate is going better than the GOP debate. about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ZerlinaMaxwell: nobody panic. https://t.co/vuTkvyG2oy about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Awful governance is God's way of teaching us the names of Republican governors. about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 4. West-Side Story-style knife fights. https://t.co/MCqCB8hjlm about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wasn't he paying them in hats? https://t.co/PIVwZTCxbM about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite