Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @NationalMemo: We honor our troops best by avoiding unnecessary wars. http://t.co/GK36WLplqL http://t.co/eb5ldeda3k about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Eclectablog: This is why the richest have been trying to kill America's labor unions (by @LOLGOP) http://t.co/c4mCMb6Zt5 about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I see that you think "Social Justice Warrior" is a putdown, adult who thinks it's cool to use the lingo of "Men's Rights Activists." about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's good when justice wins but rights shouldn't be subject to votes or the whims of judgmental bakers. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- After proposing a constitutional amendment that would make that wedding illegal because lol nothing matters. https://t.co/K3xeq0k2Qq about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite