Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- GOP argument against mass incarceration? MT @NewDay "A lot of people... go into prison straight and come out... gay." - DR. Ben Carson about 12 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NewDay ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The GOP loves competition. For instance, "Let's see which Bush brother is worse at governing." about 16 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @igorvolsky: Hillary: American middle class was built in part by the right of people to organize and bargain on behalf of themselves and… about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Still can't find the "But I really don't like the gays" clause of the Constitution. about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @danmericaCNN: .@alfranken credits @Schriock1 with recruiting @SenWarren. "Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts. That was Stephanie… about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite