Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Despite everything, I really do believe that everyone is good at heart -- even if they aren't good at Twitter. about 2 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If Obamacare is holding back the economy, we sure could have used this kind of holding back during the Bush administration. about 4 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Straight white men refreshingly untroubled by the idea that LGBTQ* could intermittently be denied equal dignity under the law. about 7 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's amazing is that there are people who think it needs to be easier to discriminate against gay people. about 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @anamariecox: Indiana's Bigotry Protection Act is not the same as the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. Here's how. http://t.co/GuQ6RN… about 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite