Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Having faced a medical bankruptcy, Republican has a change of heart about the ACA http://t.co/6X5m4V7Jtc about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MrHalimi: ISIS kill another person who put himself in harm's way to help the Syrian people. Absolutely disgusting. about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @existentialfish: Great piece from @amandamarcotte on Megyn Kelly: http://t.co/YXGVBlJATT about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Kansas' GOP tax cuts for the rich have been successful in their goals of cutting services & raising taxes on the poor http://t.co/IkZqUAf5Tv about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bomani_jones: it costs so damn much to be poor. this is shameful. http://t.co/YZduxORUWP about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite