Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
LOLGOP on Twitter
- FULL DISCLOSURE: I've always believed states should be able to decide if Republicans can marry. http://t.co/L0HvHmCaFs about 56 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You should be allowed to marry a Republican but don't expect ministers or florists to compromise beliefs by participating in such marriages. about 58 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MarkSchauer: .@dailykos: Michigan governor's race tied because of Democratic GOTV http://t.co/i5ylmKruRF http://t.co/dpd5wbybLM about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I definitely wouldn't mind if a member of my family gay married a Republican. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For the first half of the Great Recession we only had economic growth because of Congress, now we have it despite Congress. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite