Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @scATX: Greg Abbott is now explaining how we should talk to victims of rape and incest before denying them reproductive freedom #TexasDe… about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Politics_PR: If you live in these states, you’d better register to vote soon http://t.co/sn4w1Z5ARY http://t.co/JLHLH8KFD0 via @voxdotc… about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keep watching the part in the third debate when Romney predicted Ebola, the Jonas Brothers breaking up and the gun in the elevator thing. about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gas prices, the deficit and White House intruders. All things no one talks about when they're going down. about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TPM: GOP Senate nominee Cory Gardner denies Personhood bill he co-sponsors actually exists http://t.co/GbNd0FrLns http://t.co/WtqIGq95Eb about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite