Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @Eclectablog: EXCLUSIVE: Terri Lynn Land lost the state nearly $350,000 due to financial mismanagement as Secretary of State http://t.co… about 3 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @StevenTDennis: Tim Kaine's ISIS war resolution repeals Iraq AUMF, expires in a year, limits ground troops (Full text) http://t.co/sboIR… about 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congress doesn't have time to debate war but it has plenty time to create more #Benghazi #content for Fox News. about 22 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @acasignups: #ACASignups KENTUCKY: QHP/Medicaid tally up to 527K, but don't expect them to vote for @AlisonForKY http://t.co/0azmjM3U5N … about 27 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NationalMemo: America's Natural Politics: We're a nation of populists -- we just don't realize it. http://t.co/tOmjw5w29z about 28 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite