Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
LOLGOP on Twitter
- I love the far right argument that Jesus wanted you to be personally charitable yet to form governments cruel enough please Ayn Rand. about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MichiganDems: Did you miss @Maddow's report on the @MIGOP spy program? Watch her James Bond intro segment NOW → http://t.co/xQWSv7bp6e about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AlArabiya_Eng: Lebanese journalist kissing her Jewish boyfriend has gone viral on the Internet http://t.co/tFIQT0zcfQ http://t.co/SUYXl… about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lenadunham: Love hearing all your reasons for using birth control. And guess what? You don't need a reason. about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ruin a conservative's week by supporting @eclectablog today. Do it now while it's still Tuesday. http://t.co/rqFr7Eryyc about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite