Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @Eclectablog: Republicans are lying to their base -- and this may be the last election they can get away with it (by @LOLGOP) http://t.c… about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rand Paul: It's easier to get Ebola than it is to get that movie Clue. I swear I've seen it four times and I never guess how it'll end. about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you're desperate to be in the White House, don't jump the fence. Just shut down the government to start your 2016 campaign like Ted Cruz. about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There's only one election in 2014 that could result in 1 million people gaining health insurance. http://t.co/rkUbzQYuDG about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- America. Where it's still easier to jump the White House fence than it is to get Ebola. about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite