Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @Eclectablog: WARNING: Asking the rich to invest more in taxes leads to the best job growth of the century (by @LOLGOP) http://t.co/f1BY… about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sbagen: I’m a big fan. RT @ryanjreilly: RT @HuffingtonPost: Obama to nominate Sally Yates to be deputy attorney general http://t.co/g0l… about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rickperlstein: My stupidest reviews come from centrists desperate to cling to myth of a sensible right http://t.co/ENnDkc9z0z about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Let's say sanctions did nothing and oil is taking Russia down. That makes right wing Putin fans even more ridiculous. http://t.co/6OnVE7UXjo about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We should probably save "blood on their hands" for special occasions like sending soldiers to war under false pretenses. about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite