Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @xpostfactoid1: If you think http://t.co/DECFbvKB8G was bad: Christie just pulled plug on 7-yr effort to integrate benefit delivery http… about 4 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @amy10506: RFRA Madness: What’s Next for Anti-Democratic ‘Religious Exemptions’ http://t.co/3toP64EJc2 via @jaymichaelson about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Eclectablog: Why is the ACA so important? Just ask a doctor who treated the uninsured for free (by @alswrite) http://t.co/UpCHCajwx1 about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why isn't there a WHITE Friday? #tcot about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #RuinAChristmasCarol Frosty the Climate Change Denier about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite