Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Nothing like 8 failed Benghazi investigations, a ridiculous lawsuit & 999 Obama repeals to remind you that the GOP loves wasting your money. about 30 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jonfavs: Hope the Republicans on this week's Sunday shows are editing all of their #Benghazi talking points: http://t.co/Gu1KYtgUmQ about 35 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's not the Republican Party's fault that people take the Republican Party seriously. about 40 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sure, Republicans lied about Benghazi for years but at least they didn't try to get anyone health insurance. #tcot about 43 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Romney’s Humiliation Grows As Facts Emerge In Libya Episode Headline truer now than it was in 2012. http://t.co/gQgU0Cb4dw about 48 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite