Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
LOLGOP on Twitter
- It's terrible that Republicans who voted to impeach Clinton over nonsense are forced to say they won't impeach Obama over nonsense. about 4 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We should trust Republicans when they say they won't impeach. When have they ever failed to learn a lesson from a mistake they've made? about 14 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- President Romney asks for patience on new GDP numbers: "Folks, they could be higher considering how many people don't have Obamacare now." about 21 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @brianbeutler: A few thoughts on why the impeachment story is about a bit more than base mobilization and fundraising http://t.co/5qEv6D… about 25 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Who knew we could expand coverage and save trillions on health care? Oh, every industrialized country in the world http://t.co/ZlcAdn7a2P about 30 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite