Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
Buy us a beer?
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- I don't think C.S. Lewis would be happy with this new cover. https://t.co/82h3TIooT6 about 47 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remember when Republicans were clever about hiding the fact that they don't like immigrants and women controlling their own bodies? about 54 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- President Huckabee demands "anytime, anywhere" access to uteri. "Trust but verify the uteri," Huckabee said before issuing a sick bass lick. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LemieuxLGM: Mike Huckabee wants to send abortion back to the states…with federal troops! http://t.co/iY24YNGGv8 about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We won't hit peak GOP Primary until an actual candidate sues a Twitter troll for accusations of being a cocaine addict. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite