Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @NationalMemo: It’s been 1,200 years since California has experienced a drought like this. http://t.co/UnonNy2Mes http://t.co/GB1Ef0bCD4 about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Poor Rand Paul. He isn't even the most unglued doctor in the GOP primary anymore. about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The difference between Ben Carson and Ted Cruz is 26 months in the Senate and Ben Carson did great things before he started watching Fox. about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Texans are deathly afraid that if America invades it may do terrible things like trying to get their 7 million uninsured covered. about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today is like a prequel to Star Wars Day, which explains why the dialogue is so terrible. about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite