Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @Pat_Garofalo: Why Obama's "no strategy" moment is a total non-troversy. Good stuff by @MattDickinson44: http://t.co/GN87A7uACh about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bwcjmc: MILESTONE: Republicans cannot take the presidency without winning states that have expanded Medicaid http://t.co/Aun886s6gu about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rick Perry should be paying his lawyers and the National Guard out of his campaign funds. Both are serving his presidential campaign. about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Land’s campaign declined repeated requests for an interview. http://t.co/7aHQ4dTc8v about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- GOP poll: women see the GOP as 'intolerant' and 'the kind of guys who need a poll to tell them that women see them as intolerant' about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite