Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @ritholtz: Advice to ruin your financial life http://t.co/2DKaO1DjSL about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- REMINDER: Mitt Romney already lost the 2016 election, making three in a row. http://t.co/VHOfntVRf6 about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's weird is she's the same clerk who married Kermit and Piggy. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Well, this finally explains it. https://t.co/ZhO4i0x2Cs about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There are lots of countries where God telling you to deny gay marriages is perfectly tolerable and conservatives want to bomb most of them. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite