Federal study of energy & water issues is 8 years late – please sign the petition to move it forward NOW!
The Obama administration is moving toward bring disclosure into the sordid business of fracking so that people know what chemicals are being used and which may eventually end up in their water supply. But Republicans are aghast – aghast I say! – that this action may cut into corporate profits.
In December, Sec. of the Interior Ken Salazar held public hearings on the issue of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to increase the output of natural gas wells.
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @asmith83: Paul LePage, in the middle of an abuse of power scandal, will endorse Chris Christie today. http://t.co/wZcIY1N0FU about 12 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jesseltaylor: The real struggle over the Confederate flag isn't just whether it flies. It's whether people recognize what the Confeder… about 16 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Any sufficiently advanced clown is indistinguishable from a Republican candidate for president. https://t.co/d9QskyHQRq about 17 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie is in 15th place, with 1 percent. http://t.co/zwiTemjSmG about 19 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @_cingraham: Huckabee: "Being offended is a full-time job for many." Here are 81 things he's offended by http://t.co/SU5LUYmEz6 about 20 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite