Tag Archives | Ron Weiser
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Republicans. Protecting middle class voters from tax credits that help them buy health insurance since 2010. about 9 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It deserves a vote. RT @AlanIAbramowitz: Harry Reid may attach immigration reform to House GOP border bill: http://t.co/yihsdCAefx about 32 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Watch Republicans salivate for a ruling that would rob their middle class voters of tax credits and tell me they're too savvy to impeach. about 34 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Even if the ACA allows states to rob their citizens of tax credits -- it doesn't -- the GOP decided to do the robbing http://t.co/jbx32jV5Ea about 40 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jamisonfoser @MikeGrunwald I honestly don't think many people in Michigan know. Stimulus defenders, you may be surprised to learn, are rare about 43 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to jamisonfoser ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.