Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Child refugees are going to make us all sick! - the people denying health insurance to 5 million Americans about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @EJDionne: "North Carolina Republicans choose ideology over lives." The moral cost of rejecting the Medicaid expansion. @milbank http://… about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TwitchyDotDum: 'Send them to Guantanamo': New Fox News poll reveals how conservatives would solve the child refugee crisis about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DavidCayJ: Embracing theft - @GovChristie wants to cheat workers. My new @nationalmemo column explains: http://t.co/kLQaQGFSii about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @starfirst: History in Five: The Political Rise of Ronald Reagan http://t.co/EtYo8xKXts about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite