Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @JoshVoorhees: Here are all the reasons to be optimistic the U.S. is containing #Ebola | me in @slate http://t.co/EsGfxFuUjw about 2 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Eclectablog: UPDATED - Oh, look, more corruption in the Snyder admin: $26.4 million in no-bid contracts awarded to campaign donor http:… about 8 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: KY Senate race is in "virtual dead heat," with Mitch in the "fight of his political life": http://t.co/IncLYpRcOO about 14 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @irin: Maybe James O'Keefe is a double agent planted by liberals. about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @joesonka: New Bluegrass Poll shows McConnell back in a 1% lead over Grimes. This thing is a dead heat w/ 15 days to go. #kysen about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite