Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @alswrite: If you think religious doctrine should never trump access to quality medical care, don't miss my series @Eclectablog. http://… about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WesleyLowery: Tucked away in a footnote toward the bottom of DOJ report: Ferguson PD "tolerates sexual harassment by male officers" htt… about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoeConason: Searching for a word to describe politicians and pundits eager to deprive children of health care…soulless. http://t.co/u6t… about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Being a gay is a choice" is pretty much a code for "I'm one Margarita Monday away from changing my whole life." about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're going to need a Bush to solve our not-enough-U.S.-troops-in-Iraq & too-many-people-with-health-insurance problems. about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite