Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @adamslily: "Our Republican females" http://t.co/cPGzbg0zmJ about 3 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JakeSherman: NOT MAKING THIS UP House plans to vote on repealing Obamacare next week. First time this Congress, not close to the first … about 7 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Besides Ben Carson, Mitt is the only GOP candidate who has done real good with his life -- Romneycare. Too bad he has to pretend to hate it. about 8 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- That one of his aides suggested, "Romney is determined to re-brand himself as authentic" points to Mitt's problem. He's using the same team. about 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JeffYoung: At least 9.5M people signed up for an Obamacare health insurance plan through mid-January. 3M are new customers. http://t.co… about 15 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite