Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- If you randomly tweet negative shit about either Democratic candidate, I may block you because I like to be sane. about 5 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ritholtz: This dispute says everything about the shadiness of the personal finance advice complex https://t.co/r1saNqBdZA via @slate about 8 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Weird. I don't remember any Republican candidates fighting over who loved George W. Bush more in 2008. Wonder why. about 47 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LucyAnnLance: Why It Won’t Be Easy or Cheap to Fix Flint’s Water Crisis https://t.co/HAqv8cCge6 about 53 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JustinBarasky: Hey look, Hillary & Bernie know how to walk on stage. So right away our debate is going better than the GOP debate. about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite