Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
Buy us a beer?
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Celebrate the founding but realize the Founders didn't even agree with Founders on most things http://t.co/ZMJg9XRu44 http://t.co/hWJZDvHblA about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Actually he showed exactly how states' rights were used for racism. http://t.co/aLpfZPbYXe https://t.co/1864rtrep1 about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@tedcruz It's my firmly held religious believe that you'll be more tolerant and loving if go see Magic Mike XXL with me this weekend. about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dburghart: Taking down the Confederate flag in SC a done-deal? Looks like #TeaParty is gonna put up a fight. http://t.co/Ie0OIpC9vn #Ta… about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bold stand from Cruz, especially since Trump is basically insulting Cruz's father. https://t.co/YkXx9Wa3mH about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite