Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @wavingcrosser: All the proof you need that the Republican Party exists to make the richest richer http://t.co/biwmm09uiB about 3 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Apparently there's a meeting of Republicans who won't be president in New Hampshire this weekend. about 16 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- REPORT: Rick Santorum won't attend Batman v. Superman for fear it might end in a loving marriage. about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Republicans say Hillary Clinton is too old to run for president but not old enough to qualify for Social Security under Jeb Bush's new plan. about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NationalMemo: If Inequality Worries Republicans, Why Do They Keep Making It Worse? http://t.co/pAiTkiqUGP http://t.co/MSf0SXLy5y about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite