Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- If I can't deny you a wedding, I'll deny you a wedding cake. about 12 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HenryADecker: If you can't stop being the stupid party, you may as well slash your education budget http://t.co/RK0AMbVR8b http://t.co/… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @charlessahm: .@JohnAvlon with profound, eloquent, historical piece on Indiana and how easy it is to rationalize one's morals away: http… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm not saying your law is anti-gay, but Republicans from Arkansas think it's a good idea. about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's very important to hear what the guys who let Iran go nuclear and North Korea get the bomb think is a good deal. about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite