Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
Amazon.com shopping here:
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @LPJLeague: Wow. Do we really need to thank men for NOT raping? The @LPJLeague answers that question. http://t.co/idyHfMnayx #BlameOneNo… about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NationalMemo: Marco Rubio says that unless gay people are denied rights, Christians are in danger. http://t.co/3dLFzdVG0H http://t.co/0… about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AFSCME: This is why the richest have been trying to kill America’s labor movement http://t.co/sOdBy7CJpK #1u http://t.co/h5jSC1HCLS about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LeoDiCaprio: Inside the war on coal http://t.co/0kURTLewCW about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shades of Koch-era GOP attacking the Clintons fundraising. https://t.co/6p6kORGhMh about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite