Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @HotlineScott: With a Democratic push, the gender gap is widening to a historic margins in battleground polls http://t.co/a6Y2iw88Bc about 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Donald Trump finds the show "Blackish" extremely racist, demands to see its birth certificate and college records. about 15 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'll believe Republicans are people when Rick Perry executes one. about 21 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #actualtweet MT @tperkins: Sexual assaults and suicides in the military are through the roof since the repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” about 24 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sarahkliff: Want to do something good for your health? Stop worrying about Ebola, go get a flu shot. http://t.co/eDyexdMLqT about 26 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite