Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @EJDionne: "Policing is something that should be done with a community, not to it." @Eugene_Robinson explains #Ferguson http://t.co/34Zf… about 16 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @paulwaldman1: Why the Supreme Court should be the biggest 2016 issue: http://t.co/Qf8FKB9QOj about 31 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CitizenCohn: Obama's immigration order is a bigger deal than you've heard - by @mjschlanger http://t.co/l2bvWyqN8K about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @eclecticbrotha: Star Wars Episode VII: All Black People In The Future Are British about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How John Roberts will take health insurance from millions of Republicans http://t.co/deKvP4rlVy http://t.co/FMcY4xvkh1 about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite