Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- America is the greatest country on earth* *which is why we can't lower gun violence to levels other first world countries experience about 1 minute ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @brianbeutler: When people say “being House Speaker is an impossible job” they mean “the House Republican conference is ungovernable." about 4 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @asmith83: .@JerryBrownGov should sign this legislation to dramatically expand voting in California. http://t.co/BAdzAtlrFT about 39 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If only we were as effectively at limiting gun violence as they are at limiting conversations about gun violence. about 43 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @yeselson @JerryBrownGov He's waited this long. Anything to add, @AriBerman? about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck in reply to yeselson ReplyRetweetFavorite