Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @JoeFeagin: Donald Trump racist immigration ads -- on Jeb Bush's view http://t.co/VOdCVEu6hK via @AMERICAblog about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FrankConniff: Obama is Muslim, say good Christian Republicans who want to round up American children and force them to leave the countr… about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @leclemot: 5 Biggest Losers Of The GOP Primary So Far by @LOLGOP http://t.co/NrXT2khzlJ about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @digby56: Maddow: New PPP poll says 54% of GOP Obama is Muslim. More than 60% of GOP wants to deport American kids. http://t.co/nTeSXkmE… about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MikeGrunwald: Actually, some of the waves got in. It was kind of a big deal. https://t.co/iD9hzVveJV about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite