Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @danielmarans: Giving thanks for U.S. labor law https://t.co/qdkMNhfno9 about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How Trump tore open the chest of the GOP base and revealed its dark heart. https://t.co/MPXdjUOjTX https://t.co/OR8vm6GrcZ about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Trying to figure out how a birther's campaign that began with him calling immigrants "rapists" can take a dark turn https://t.co/jd8qr4E4Fo about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JuddLegum: Trump claims he wasn't mocking the reporter and has no idea what he looks like https://t.co/wivjmaaGU3 about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NationalMemo: Great news for your GOP relatives: We’re experiencing the best job growth of the century! https://t.co/pYqvsFmUkx https:/… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite