Republican Jon Huntsman comes across as the most reasonable of the presidential primary candidates. He is generally viewed as moderate, as well. This morning, Ezra Klein disabuses us of that notion, despite a confusing headline.
This is where the Libertarian rubber meets the road:
Ron Paul: In a society that you accept welfarism and socialism, he expects the government to take care of him.…
Whoa, that was close.
There was less than 1% difference between them. Ron Paul should demand a recount. It’s amazing when the guy who repeatedly calls for abolishing the Fed and the IRS is the most lucid and sane-sounding guy on the debate stage.…
LOLGOP on Twitter
- FOX NEWS: COURT RULES OBAMA TAX CREDITS DON'T COUNT SO FORGET WHAT THAT OTHER COURT SAID about 6 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @pemalevy: Under Obamacare, David Klemencic of WV can get coverage for less than $21 per yr. Instead, he took the law to court http://t.… about 8 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- STOP HARMING ME BY TRYING TO GET ME AFFORDABLE INSURANCE! HELP ME, COURTS! #tcot about 15 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jbouie: The single most churched racial group in the country overwhelmingly votes for Democrats. I guess it’s just false consciousness? about 22 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @healthaccess: Impact of today's #ACA split court rulings on Californians' coverage and affordability subsidies: Nada. Zilch. Nothing, e… about 23 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite