I am one of those environmentally conscious liberals who has, over the years, had an unfriendly word or ten to say about Congressman John Dingell. For many years he fought the raising of CAFE mileage standards and that really bothered me. But, since that time, I can honestly say that Congressman Dingell has become someone I not only admire, he has become a friend. So, I was very pleased to learn the that the Detroit Free Press had chosen Congressman Dingell as one of their 2011 Michigan Green Leaders.
Tag Archives | Green Leader
John Dingell hasn’t always been environmentalists’ most darling member of Congress, it’s true.…
"best state-based progressive political blog" for Michigan
LOLGOP on Twitter
- Pretty safe bet that the conservatives on the Supreme Court will do more actual legislating this year than the conservatives in Congress. about 5 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- PLEASE NOTE: The GOP will continue speeding up executions and cutting food stamps until you admit America is a Christian nation. about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlanticWire: House Republicans Won't Back Down From Their New Restrictive Abortion Bill http://t.co/y7ceFCerFV about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Conservative: Someone who believes government should be just big enough to punish the people who vote against you http://t.co/OlXcFSr5qG about 6 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ted Cruz to introduce voter ID law to sabotage immigration reform just in case you missed the point that he really doesn't like immigrants. about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.