by starting your shopping here. Just click this link!
You have a strange way of showing your patriotism, MittThe Obama campaign has a killer new ad out today that will be running in Colorado, Florida, Iowa, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. It's called "Firms" and highlights just how un-American Mitt Romney has behaved as Governor and as the head of Bain Capital. Watch it after the jump (with bonus tweet that you won't want to miss.)
President Obama: Mitt Romney “absolutely” should answer whether or not he was responsible for what happened at Bain Capital
"Harry Truman said the buck stops with you..."President Obama sat down with Scott Thuman of WJLA ABC7 in Washington, D.C. for an interview. During that interview, he was asked about Mitt Romney's Baingate issue. The president again spelled out why it's relevant and said Romney has questions to answer about whether or not, as chairman, CEO, and president of Bain Capital, he is actually responsible for what that company did.
Get on the Bus!In March of this year, Mark Bernstein, candidate for regent of the University of Michigan, was endorsed by the Michigan Democratic Party at their 2012 Endorsement Convention. I have met and talked at length with Mark and I'm thrilled that he's our candidate this year. He's a solid progressive with a big heart and a strong interest in helping keep college costs down for Michigan students. Mark's team recently purchased a 20-year old school bus from the South Redford Public School District, painted it up with his campaign logo & graphics and set out on a statewide "Make College Affordable Tour". After the jump is a video his team put together about the process and about Mark's tour, an Eclectablog exclusive!
This won't go away soon...The Obama campaign is continuing to hammer away at Mitt Romney's apparent lies about his tenure at Bain Capital. To recap, the crux of their argument is that he either lied on his SEC filings or he's lying to the American voters now. They released two new ads today which will be rolling out soon. Those videos and interviews with President Obama and Clinton after the jump.
Well, that didn't go as planned...The Romney campaign, smarting from a devastating piece by the Boston Globe this week, decided to pushback and sent them a letter demanding a retraction. The Globe told them to stuff it. The emails from the Romney campaign and the Globe after the jump.
So Bain pays you $100,000 to do nothing?
The Romney campaign reportedly bused in supporters and Mitt couched his speech with a pained attempt to reach out to the audience by leaning on his father’s civil rights record and some God talk. No doubt he was definitely sending a message to his base by being abrasive and dogmatic about his agenda. But that’s Mitt only option.
This is a man who is constantly afraid of losing his base. He knows that he was pretending to be a pro-choice progressive as recently as 2 ½ national elections ago—well after the debut of TV’s 2 ½ Men—and he’s constantly petrified that the radicalized diehards in the GOP will turn on him in a minute.…
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @cafedotcom: How would the media treat Rosa Parks if she refused to give up her bus seat today? https://t.co/9yP7qCKTM3 about 8 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Now I have a hint of what it would have been like to watch the Nazis "fact check" their claims about Jews over Twitter. about 27 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Trump's "maniacs online also believe the dumb thing I believe" fact check proves that he would be the first Internet Commenter President. about 31 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's too bad Trump is in this race because it would be fun to hear the establishment making all the same dire warnings about Ted Cruz. about 36 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @standupkid: Colorado lawmaker suggests Planned Parenthood to blame for CO Springs attack. "Violence is never the answer, but..." https:… about 46 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite