by starting your shopping here. Just click this link!
This time he's gone TOO far!ALERT THE PRESS!!! FIRE UP THE TORCHES!!! MAN THE PITCHFORKS!!! President Obama has dissed every business owner, alive or dead, EVER! How? He said this: "If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen." He totally did. I learned about it from a Romney campaign email and, by God, IT'S TRUE!!! OMG!!!
POTUS leadership: UR doin it right
Today, at the direction of President Obama, the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) announced an Executive Order that “interim final regulation that immediately extends eligibility for health insurance coverage under the Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) program to temporary firefighters and fire protection personnel working on wildland fires across the country”. These brave men and women have been working in overdrive mode as the country faces the most debilitating drought in decades.
The effort began when the wife of firefighter John Lauer had a premature baby and racked up $70,000 in medical bills while he was off fighting wildfires.…
OopsieRemember that racist "Yellow Girl" Superbowl ad Pete Hoekstra ran last winter? (You can read my pieces on it HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.) Somehow a station in the Flint/Saginaw area ran it again this morning by accident. Oops.
Swing and a miss, MittMitt Romney attended a high dollar fundraiser at a country club recently and said this: We’re accused, by the way — in our party — of being the party of the rich. And it’s an awful moniker, because that’s just not true. We’re the party of people who want to get rich. And we’re also the party of people who want to care to help people from getting poor. We want to help the poor. Can we just back up a minute and take a look at what Republicans really stand for?
Facing the musicDespite two absurd attempts to have petition signatures thrown out, Tea party Troy Mayor Janice Daniels will officially face a recall in November. Daniels, shown right with deejay Thayrone "your audio g-spot will now be massaged by the mink glove of soul" X, challenged the petitions based on corrections not being initialed by the circulator (not required) and because signers didn't include their zip code (also not required.) More after the jump.
Baby needs a new web serverSo, yesterday, LOLGOP broke the internet. More accurately, he generated so much traffic at Eclectablog with his piece "Your Affordable Care Act Rebate Can Save Lives" that he overloaded the servers at our web hosting company and they shut us down for several hours. So, we need to upgrade and it's going to cost about $600 per year to do that. That's the kind of thing we're asking you for donations for: to keep Eclectablog humming along flawlessly, even when one of our posts hits the front page of Reddit and is getting nearly 500 hits per minute (I'm not kidding.) You can make a donation using the oh-so-easy-to-use Paypal link after the jump.
WARNING: ObamaCare is a ticking time bomb that could go off and save millions of Americans from heartache and illness.
When I received mine, I was shocked. Aren’t I supposed to be paying you, Humana, more and more as I’m increasingly scared of using any service for fear of being branded with a preexisting condition? But no, it was an actual check for real cash money—enough to pay for most of month of coverage or a couple of co-pays. Nothing life-changing, of course. But a shock.…
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @brianbeutler: Can a party that has courted Trumpism for the entire Obama era, and continues to enable it, really vanquish it? https://t… about 31 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @iamsharpe: trump really bringing out the best of sarasota today https://t.co/AS7EUdk03r about 39 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- REMINDER: Chris Christie said the singularly most repulsive, inciting thing of an entirely repulsive GOP Primary. https://t.co/b1PXZGrWqV about 40 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @notmuchelse: Hunting down doctors' identities and publishing them so fanatics can find them doesn't seem very #prolifepropeace to me. about 52 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @haroldpollack: @HeerJeet 8.9% of US adults have serious anger issues+gun access. Very few are prohibited possessors. https://t.co/B9Bg6… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite