by starting your shopping here. Just click this link!
And so it begins...Right out of the chute, Mitt Romney flubbed the announcement of Paul Ryan as his choice for Vice President. "Join me in welcoming the next President of the United States, Paul Ryan." He left the stage, Paul Ryan ran up, then he had to come back up on stage to correct himself. Two rich white guys, neither of whom ever served in the military, making their major announcement on the deck of a military ship. How typical of the Republicans is that? In the process, Romney gave the Democrats the best photo op they could hope for: "Every now and then I've been known to make a mistake," he said, pointing at Paul Ryan. Screen cap, video and more after the jump.
1. Paul Ryan makes Mitt look weaker.
Mitt only picked Ryan out of weakness. He knew he was losing and he knew he needed to get attention off his business career and tax avoidance. Because of this obvious flailing, he was bullied by the far right into picking a running mate he knew would hurt him. Mitt may have finally wrapped up the GOP nomination in August but he did it by admitting he’d lost control of his campaign. Since Mitt picked Ryan he’s already had to distance himself from the Ryan Plan and then backtrack from distancing himself. The qualities that were sinking Mitt are being emphasized with a Paul Ryan-sized highlighter.…
Please. Stop. You make the rest of us look like the idiot you are.I'm getting pretty used to Michigan being the laughing stock of the country. Between tea party whacko and Troy mayor Janice Daniels and some of the most absurd tea party Republican legislators you will find in the USA, we really have a big lead in the "Who has the biggest idiots" race. But Walt Wawra of Kalamazoo has taken it to "11". Sorry, pathetic, embarrassing details after the jump.
This will NOT be prettyNow that Public Act 4 -- Michigan's anti-democratic Emergency Manager Law -- is suspended pending the November election, stuff is really beginning to hit the fan around the state. Follow the drama after the jump.
I apologize if you were unable to access the site earlier today. We once again hit the front page of Reddit (with this post) for the second time in two days. Our servers simply couldn’t keep up. At one point we were getting nearly 200 hits/minute which is a pretty outrageous level of traffic.
We seemed to have figured out an issue that was contributing to the problem right about the time the Reddit traffic started to taper off so I’m not entirely sure that we’ve fixed it. We’ll know if/when we get another super-viral post. If it’s not fixed, we’ll need to upgrade to a dedicated server which significantly increases our annual costs so I’m holding off until we’re sure we need it.…
Mitt Romney is a liar.Mitt Romney is a blatant liar and he is running for president of the United States. Let's look at that again: Mitt Romney is a blatant liar and he is running for president of the United States. What was once just "flip-flopping" has now become full on, in public, repeated without shame or any concern that anyone will care, lying about President Obama. I'm not talking about the standard fair bending of the truth that we have come to expect from nearly ANY political campaign. I'm talking about make-shit-up, completely fabricated and provably so LYING. His recent egregiously blatant examples and more after the jump.
Buy us a beer?
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @SeanMcElwee: Me and @JesseRhodesPS show that nonvoters are more supportive of gay rights than voters. https://t.co/fuKpbsZvdz https://t… about 5 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This policing of microaggressions is killing freedom. https://t.co/qaR9CEAZL7 about 10 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @StevenTDennis: STAT/Harvard poll finds huge majority backs *price controls* on Medicare drugs for seniors: https://t.co/KWvOsaFfeq about 12 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @robdelaney: Catch up on #Catastrophe before the season finale tonight at 10 on @Channel4: https://t.co/CxJzQnqZ48 about 12 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ElectProject: Hidden voting cost for college students: renting a mail box https://t.co/njMwXb59Xa about 15 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite