Time for a political break. Enjoy (after the jump.)
Don’t you DARE call it “ping pong”
When Anne and I get together with her family, especially her brother Tom and his wife, we inevitably end up playing some ping pong. The version of this game that we play deserves to be called “ping pong” because when I play it, I look like a ding dong.
This video is a collection of ten of the best table tennis shots from 2012. I personally think these guys are superhuman or something. It’s incredible.
Check out the dude who uses a crutch. Whoa…
Video after the jump.
We ALL approve this message
A new video out from the group We Approve This Message does an amazing job of showing how there used to be great Republican leaders, even presidents, who looked out for the interests of America and Americans. And how that is no longer true.
The video is one of the most powerful pieces I’ve seen in a long time and features an image by Eclectablog’s very own Anne C. Savage.
Video and more after the jump.
"best state-based progressive political blog" for Michigan
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @BlueDuPage: A Once in a Generation Opportunity for the Democratic Party in Red States in 2014. http://t.co/kMULGrlnq9 #4jobs #hcr #p2… about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Canadians are going to be insufferable now. "We have single-payer health care AND our conservatives smoke crack cocaine." about 5 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Medicaid expansion may be the best thing to happen to the working poor since unions. http://t.co/m1FWvsMwN1 about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dbernstein: Is @BDayspring a real person, or a composite of national GOP characteristics that alienate Massachusetts voters? about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If the election were held today, Republicans would be doing their best to make sure you couldn't vote. http://t.co/4QNDg7JXgr about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite