Archive | Open Thread RSS feed for this section
This'll never work...I don't generally do Open Threads because there is nothing lamer than an Open Thread with no comments. But, what the hell, I'm not afraid of lame. I embrace lame from time to time. Some fun links after the jump to get you started.
LOLGOP on Twitter
- RT @MariaSalamancaM: You need 4 Bushes to match Obama's job net creation numbers, 10 to match Clinton's http://t.co/lEEp3sPtkY about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Obama only takes questions for women and Republicans only take rights from women. about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- To millennials, Jeb Bush is just the Mmmmbop guy or the brother of the guy who ruined their childhoods. about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MikeGrunwald: Obama, asked to describe the benefits of #KXL, sounds like he's describing the benefits of a hemorrhoid. about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Eclectablog: MUST READ by @annagalland & @bbond: Will Senate Dems stand for diplomacy—or w/ Republican war hawks? http://t.co/wSDnLDyd… about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.