SAVE THE DATE!
- Karla Swift, president of the Michigan AFL-CIO
- David Hecker, president of the American Federation of Teachers of Michigan
- Emily Dievendorf, executive director of Equality Michigan
- Libby McGaughey, Vice President of Planned Parenthood Advocates of Michigan
- Heaster Wheeler, an assistant Wayne County CEO and former executive director of the NAACP’s Detroit branch
We will be discussing a wide range of issues including labor, LGBT, education, women’s reproductive rights, voting rights, and social justice, general. The overall focus will be how progressive groups can learn from each other and work together more effectively.
The event takes place at 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 19, in the Canton Administration Building, 1150 S. Canton Center.
I hope you’ll join us!