Tea party Obamacare
By Brainwrap on July 21, 2012 in
"best state-based progressive political blog" for Michigan
LOLGOP on Twitter
- The free market is the perfect solution for everything. Just ignore that there's no example of this being true at any point in human history about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The free market is TOTALLY the solution for health care, except every industrialized country pays less for better government health care. about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @robdelaney: Some state govts refusing to expand Medicaid, SCREWING poor. What would be some fun activism to help enlighten them? http:… about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wavingcrosser: RT @Eclectablog .@MichiganDems coalesce around @RepGaryPeters for Senate and @MarkSchauer for Governor http://t.co/yTOLt… about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We ALREADY pay for each other's health care in the dumbest way. ObamaCare tries to fix that and save a few lives. http://t.co/LAA3IKd76v about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Subscribe to Eclectablog
Be notified when new posts are added!
Subscribe to a daily digest
Click HERE to receive one email per day around 5 p.m. ET with links to all of the Eclectablog posts from the past 24 hours.